Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fed up with Klout?

I am. You see, in order for me to be eligible for Bottlenose- an all in one social media site, I must have a Klout score of 30 or more. I join and do what is expected. Invite others, link accounts etc. and sure enough, the score rises and I am into Bottlenose. Like many of you, I am spoiled by the efficiency of Twitter, Facebook and now Pinterest. And I expected the same from Klout. After all they claim to know and rank you on how conversant you are in the social media space. Well, they are far from it. I have attempted on numerous occasions to contact them and resolve a simple issue. I have 60+ requests on Facebook from friends to join my network. Problem-no answer from Klout and so my friends sit in Klout limbo land. Solution-drop Klout and don't waste your time signing up for this service. All I can say is thank God it's free because if I had paid to join and given their record of consumer responsiveness, I would probably never see my money again.
More tomorrow......